tired of hunting alone...

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in Cincinnati. Are you near Cinci?

OP
OP
bountyhuntergirl86

bountyhuntergirl86

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II & Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In southern indiana... idk

john1984

May 21, 2014
Detector(s) used
f2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i live in madison ind how far is that from you? i only have one friend who hunts and he had a baby so im always hunting alone im trying to talk my wife into getting one and going but i dont think it would get used

john1984

May 21, 2014
Detector(s) used
f2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i live in maison ind about an hour from cincy its a historic town i just started metal detecting and arrowhead hunting 1 1/2 yrs ago i have found more artifacts then relics but we have alot of farmland and are right on the river .. my wife and sons arrowhead hunt to but dont really relic hunt with me if anyone is close and wants to hunt together i would definitely be up for that im a family man not a (creeper) feel free to verify by friending me on facebook just search -trey peponis) im the only one easy to find.lol i can supply the spots if need be thanks................::::::))))))

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry, I'm not from Loogootee but I know the area very well. A place I used to see when making deliveries in Martin County many years ago was an old Hotel north of Shoals in the town of Indian springs. Is that place still there? I always thought that would be a killer spot to detect. If permission to hunt there could be obtained, I bet a lot of Indiana folks would want to meet up for that hunt. Wishful thinkin?

1870hotel.JPG
Yeah, probably..all the best!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions