AT PRO BATTERY HOLDER SOURCE
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tcornel

Thread: AT PRO BATTERY HOLDER SOURCE

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2011
    NE Ohio
    CTX 3030, 17" & 6" coils, Equinox 800, Propointer AT, Stealth 920i, Lesche Sampson and digger.
    572 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)

AT PRO BATTERY HOLDER SOURCE

Nothing is more frustrating than having that holder's end snap off while changing batteries, especially in the field.

I have purchased replacements for prices ranging from 3 to 8 dollars from several sources.

Most recently I went to Jameco Electronics web site http://www.jameco.com
    and purchased 15 of these things for grand total of 14.27, delivered! Part # 2191883

Now i have them everywhere. Several in my vehicle, some on my workbench, some at my second home
    and several to spare.

Sure beats a large retailer that lists them for 9.95, on sale for 5.00!

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2012
    S.E. Michigan.
    Minelab CTX 3030.... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
    2322 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Thought I saw on a forum, to be careful of these, something about different length or something? not sure. I ordered three from "the large retailer" , small price to pay, not to have your day ruined, by not having a $5 part for your $600 toy!! Just sayin I changed a lot of batteries last year and never dropped one.
    Last edited by cooper1841; May 23, 2014 at 09:29 AM.
    1844 Canadian Half Cent ... (2) 1859 Canadian Large Cent... 1873 Three Cent Nickle... 2- 1864 U.S. 2 Cent Piece... 1858 Seated Half Dime... 1875 Seated Half Dollar... 1863 Fatty IH ... Civil War Eagle I button ... Frisbie's Civil War Store Token

Apr 2012
    Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
    411 times
    They really dropped the ball when they made the at pro so cheap the battery pack design is terrible i read many people with problems and myself have a broken battery pack....
    Im not crazy......my mother had me tested

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2012
    S.E. Michigan.
    Minelab CTX 3030.... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
    2322 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I agree Dusty The coil / headphone connections and the battery pack, leave a little to be desired!
    Quote Originally Posted by dustytrails123 View Post
    They really dropped the ball when they made the at pro so cheap the battery pack design is terrible i read many people with problems and myself have a broken battery pack....
    1844 Canadian Half Cent ... (2) 1859 Canadian Large Cent... 1873 Three Cent Nickle... 2- 1864 U.S. 2 Cent Piece... 1858 Seated Half Dime... 1875 Seated Half Dollar... 1863 Fatty IH ... Civil War Eagle I button ... Frisbie's Civil War Store Token

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2011
    NE Ohio
    CTX 3030, 17" & 6" coils, Equinox 800, Propointer AT, Stealth 920i, Lesche Sampson and digger.
    572 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    I compared length and there is about a 1/32 difference, well within the ability of the spring to adjust. If anything the Jameco ones were a little heavier on the
    ends. They seem to work just fine.

Most electronic parts come from a relatively few factories. It is the distribution channel that sets the pricing.

I can go to Radio Shack and pick up an HDMI cable for my TV for 30 or so. Beautiful packaging and works well.
    Or I can get an HDMI cable online for about 3 delivered from overseas.

When I had an indoor sports center the JUGS balls for the machines were about 3 times more expensive than "generic".
    When I got the generic there would be balls stamped JUGS mixed in.
    cooper1841 likes this.

Sponsored Links