HELPPPP!!!!

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Learned on Bounty Hunter Junior, then Tracker IV, and now using the Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys I was wondering if anybody has any coins they don't want anymore. Because I literally don't age any coins I keep looking in coin roll hunting and metal detecting all I have is wheat pennies. If you have any coins no matter of the condition let me know! Thank you a lot :) and also if you want to get rid of metal detector let me know I want to buy another one thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please post by TN rules...

"name calling, denigration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation."

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Learned on Bounty Hunter Junior, then Tracker IV, and now using the Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Please post by TN rules... "name calling, denigration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation." American by birth, Patriot by choice. I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

I'm not doing anything wrong I know that.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I must have missed something? BryanM362 was trying to clarify the request.
Unless something was deleted I don't see any rudeness. :dontknow:

Also CM's list stuff for sale, You can check that form and see if you find something you want. There's a lot of helpful members here.

There's more ladies on here than ya think.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I must have missed something? BryanM362 was trying to clarify the request.
Unless something was deleted I don't see any rudeness. :dontknow:

Also CM's list stuff for sale, You can check that form and see if you find something you want. There's a lot of helpful members here.

There's more ladies on here than ya think.

Msbeep, sorry my post has nothing to do with Bryan. :)

Multiple rude replies have already been removed by Jeff. Offending parties know who they were ...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread