HELPPPP!!!!

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Learned on Bounty Hunter Junior, then Tracker IV, and now using the Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys I was wondering if anybody has any coins they don't want anymore. Because I literally don't age any coins I keep looking in coin roll hunting and metal detecting all I have is wheat pennies. If you have any coins no matter of the condition let me know! Thank you a lot :) and also if you want to get rid of metal detector let me know I want to buy another one thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Upvote 0

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I admitt the wording is not clear, but I took it to mean he wanted to buy coins, not have them given to him.

TH101, try ebay, you can buy just about any coin you want on there.

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I admitt the wording is not clear, but I took it to mean he wanted to buy coins, not have them given to him. TH101, try ebay, you can buy just about any coin you want on there.

Correct. I'll buy coins and I'm a girl and I'll buy coins, and a metal detector if anybody has any since I just have the tracker Iv

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
This is an awesome thread... absolutely priceless.

All you guys were being mean to the "guy" that was asking for free coins.... and it turns out to be a girl and she is willing to PAY for the coins. I hope that all of you jokesters feel good about yourselves now... picking on a little girl. I am almost ashamed of some of you guys!

OK Treasurehunter101, here is the deal, PM me an address, and I will mail you (1) silver Rosie... yeah you heard me right, a 90% silver Roosevelt dime for free. I hope that the dime will help to take the sting out of all of the "smarty pants" comments that you had to endure... at the hands of a bunch of BOYS!

GL&HH!

blong10

Apr 9, 2014
New Castle
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD2, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Garrett AT PRO,
X-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is an awesome thread... absolutely priceless.

All you guys were being mean to the "guy" that was asking for free coins.... and it turns out to be a girl and she is willing to PAY for the coins. I hope that all of you jokesters feel good about yourselves now... picking on a little girl. I am almost ashamed of some of you guys!

OK Treasurehunter101, here is the deal, PM me an address, and I will mail you (1) silver Rosie... yeah you heard me right, a 90% silver Roosevelt dime for free. I hope that the dime will help to take the sting out of all of the "smarty pants" comments that you had to endure... at the hands of a bunch of BOYS!

GL&HH!

I couldn't agree more with you about some people being rude on here. Thanks for helping her out we need more people like you on here.

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is an awesome thread... absolutely priceless. All you guys were being mean to the "guy" that was asking for free coins.... and it turns out to be a girl and she is willing to PAY for the coins. I hope that all of you jokesters feel good about yourselves now... picking on a little girl. I am almost ashamed of some of you guys! OK Treasurehunter101, here is the deal, PM me an address, and I will mail you (1) silver Rosie... yeah you heard me right, a 90% silver Roosevelt dime for free. I hope that the dime will help to take the sting out of all of the "smarty pants" comments that you had to endure... at the hands of a bunch of BOYS! GL&HH!

Thank you Carolina Tom! And I'll message you. Thanks again! :)

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I couldn't agree more with you about some people being rude on here. Thanks for helping her out we need more people like you on here.

I know what you mean....But at the same time..HOW MANY of us are sending "Her/Him" Stuff? I also told "THEM" i would send something being nice.

But this person claims to be a senior in HS, which im having a hard time beliveing....also, i asked a couple times for a Name and Adress to send, but all they reply to me is...Are you sending me Silver?

I can see where its really easy to have 5-10 people lined up to send you something then BAM...they are never to be seen again...

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I know what you mean....But at the same time..HOW MANY of us are sending "Her/Him" Stuff? I also told "THEM" i would send something being nice.

But this person claims to be a senior in HS, which im having a hard time beliveing....also, i asked a couple times for a Name and Adress to send, but all they reply to me is...Are you sending me Silver?

I can see where its really easy to have 5-10 people lined up to send you something then BAM...they are never to be seen again...

Oh Diggin-N-Dumps come on now... it's on the internet, it must be true.

Please let me enjoy my act of kindness without interjecting a bunch of reason and facts.

She sent me her address, but no name. I don't blame her for asking you if you were sending silver, for all she knows, you could be sending her some Wheaties or some other undesirable coin. Once she gets a taste of silver, nothing else will do.

I am having so much fun with this thread, I can hardly contain myself. This is the best show in town, and the admission is only one thin (silver) dime!

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know what you mean....But at the same time..HOW MANY of us are sending "Her/Him" Stuff? I also told "THEM" i would send something being nice. But this person claims to be a senior in HS, which im having a hard time beliveing....also, i asked a couple times for a Name and Adress to send, but all they reply to me is...Are you sending me Silver? I can see where its really easy to have 5-10 people lined up to send you something then BAM...they are never to be seen again...

I thought I sent you a adress and also you'll see me again. Add me as a friend. I'll never ask for something get it and stop talking to you just friend request me :)

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh Diggin-N-Dumps come on now... it's on the internet, it must be true. Please let me enjoy my act of kindness without interjecting a bunch of reason and facts. She sent me her address, but no name. I don't blame her for asking you if you were sending silver, for all she knows, you could be sending her some Wheaties or some other undesirable coin. Once she gets a taste of silver, nothing else will do. I am having so much fun with this thread, I can hardly contain myself. This is the best show in town, and the admission is only one thin (silver) dime!

Carolina Tom, I thought I sent you the name and adress I'll send it to you again :)

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey tom..im not taking away from your act of kindness..lol..i acutally did this before with someone and they vanished the day i asked if they had gotten it..its all good :)

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey tom..im not taking away from your act of kindness..lol..i acutally did this before with someone and they vanished the day i asked if they had gotten it..its all good :)

It's all good with me too ;)

jimzlady

May 4, 2011
VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinity
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a girl, just 57 years old, with some to sell. I get the money you get the coins. Jk. We gals are in the minority apparently,

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a suggestion. Not trying to sound rude. There's nothing wrong with the detector you have, just a lower end detector. It will find coins. Save up what you find and use it to buy another. There's no magic wand out there. Any detector will find silver and gold, but ONLY if the coil passes over it.
HH
enamel7

CladGrabber

Oct 10, 2013
Tulsa Ok
Detector(s) used
AT PRO...Equinox 800...garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a suggestion. Not trying to sound rude. There's nothing wrong with the detector you have, just a lower end detector. It will find coins. Save up what you find and use it to buy another. There's no magic wand out there. Any detector will find silver and gold, but ONLY if the coil passes over it.
HH
enamel7

Bravo!

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's a suggestion. Not trying to sound rude. There's nothing wrong with the detector you have, just a lower end detector. It will find coins. Save up what you find and use it to buy another. There's no magic wand out there. Any detector will find silver and gold, but ONLY if the coil passes over it. HH enamel7

Thanks I'll keep hunting :)

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am a girl, just 57 years old, with some to sell. I get the money you get the coins. Jk. We gals are in the minority apparently,

So you don't want to sell coins?

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
OK TH101... Here it is... a brand spanking new 1964 Rosie.

Attachments

• IMG_20140618_081056_265-1.jpg
    IMG_20140618_081056_265-1.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 70

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions