D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have paid for 3 detectors with clad coins and pennies I found. The three add up to $2167 since Aug of 2012.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive got all the silver coins, rings, chains etc. but Ive sold most of my gold ring finds. My wife has several gold rings and pendants that she confiscated and Ive kept a few of the nicer gold pieces. Ive been detecting for four years and have found over 40 gold rings. Made enough to pay for all my equipment and fund several vacations...most of the gold came from water hunting at the beach.

Beeping_Rich

Jun 25, 2014
Green Cove Springs, FL
Detector(s) used
Fingers, waiting for my BH Tracker IV to come in....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is jst up my ally I just purchased a bunch of domain names, to create just what we all need here. The main site is www.dirt2dollar.com but I have not finished the design of the page...(waiting on my buddy Kric to help me out) but what it is going to be is a site where you can post your finds(Coins, Relics, and Jewerly), even if it just to brag but it will allow others to beg, barter, and buy. I too am waiting on my first metal detector, and cant wait to see if the site will be of any use..

I do like it when people play devils advicate, it pushes my want to make this work

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread