Crazy lady, at the soccer fields..................wow!

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunted the soccer fields, I always hit, today. As I was working along the edge of the woods, and the edge of the playing area, I look up and see this car coming at me from the parking lot, right across the fields. As she pulls up, with a child in the car, and rolls down her window, I remove my head phones, to her screaming, " We have ask you for three years not to dig holes here, "we have a girl with a broken ankle, right now, and I have your licences number, and am giving it to the insurance Co.................To which I replied " Mam I have only been doing this for two years, and no one has ever ask me not to, do you see any holes?" " Then why do you have a shovel?" ( lesche digger) So I explained the whole process, locate, retrieve, fill SMALL hole, and offered to leave, and not return, explaining that my kids, and grandkids, have all played here, and I was not even in the playing area! and I wanted no problems, she said yes GO! She drove back to the concession trailer, and was doing something inside (waiting to see if I was leaving), When I walked by to get to my Jeep, she stuck her head out and apologized, for being so rude, we had a short talk about people, and I left. I think all the times I called her mam, made her feel guilty! Boy I have a sore tongue, with a lot of teeth marks in it!!!

Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My brother coaches and plays soccer. He is also a Jar Head. He is no pretty boy. But I am glad to see the fields for kids to play and exercise now days. This thread is about us digging holes on a soccer field and manners. I think the OP did a good job on keeping his cool. It is very hard sometimes to bite your tongue. I know I have struggled at times.
On another note they built a soccer field on the civil war hospital here at a place called Tyner Staion. I have not been back.:BangHead:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We did get a little off topic...well maybe way off...sorry.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My brother coaches and plays soccer. He is also a Jar Head. He is no pretty boy. But I am glad to see the fields for kids to play and exercise now days. This thread is about us digging holes on a soccer field and manners. I think the OP did a good job on keeping his cool. It is very hard sometimes to bite your tongue. I know I have struggled at times.
On another note they built a soccer field on the civil war hospital here at a place called Tyner Staion. I have not been back.:BangHead:
I know they are not all pretty boys, it was a joke...I forget how easy some people get offended...I watched the World Cup this summer and loved it.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know they are not all pretty boys, it was a joke...I forget how easy some people get offended...I watched the World Cup this summer and loved it.

It is all good. I was just reading your post and got tickled thinking of my brother. I was not offended at all :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread