Fake bomb detector husband jailed for three years

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was waiting for someone to say that T_H,I used them many times locating water lines.
I located water, cable and telephone lines for 13 years using this method to double check the readings of my cable locator..

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was waiting for someone to say that T_H,I used them many times locating water lines.
I have too, and nobody was a bigger skeptic than I was....before I tried it and found out it actually worked!

gianetics

Greenie
May 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long-range locator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You LRL guys need to call Wikipedia and have them change their definition.

thank you. lrl do NOT work, not for finding water, gold, cash, bombs or anything else. sorry guys but these are devices that detect suckers nothing else. no one has ever proved there effectiveness under CONTROLLED conditions. please prove me wrong. anyone who says dowsing rods work and they can use them to locate anything at all should take the million dollar challenge and cash in.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you. lrl do NOT work, not for finding water, gold, cash, bombs or anything else. sorry guys but these are devices that detect suckers nothing else. no one has ever proved there effectiveness under CONTROLLED conditions. please prove me wrong. anyone who says dowsing rods work and they can use them to locate anything at all should take the million dollar challenge and cash in.
I located water lines, telephone cable lines, fiber optic lines and TV cable lines for over13 years by dousing with 2 wires bent in "L" shape , I know that part works......

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
I located water lines, telephone cable lines, fiber optic lines and TV cable lines for over13 years by dousing with 2 wires bent in "L" shape , I know that part works......

You said earlier that you dowsed to confirm the findings of your cable detector.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess they should have got in the legal business of selling long range locators like some Americans.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You said earlier that you dowsed to confirm the findings of your cable detector.
I did and there were many times I did it before using my locator. I located cables for personal friends on weekends when I didn't have my locator with me, I also located cables on my on property using just this method.

When I first started locating cable I had a locate out in the boonies to locate my fiber about 20 miles outside a town in the country, when I arrived I had a contractor waiting on me to dig who told me he would bet me $20 he could find my fiber cable using just 2 bent wires. They were going to put a water line from county road to back of field for man who own property behind the field. The Fiber was in a large 5 acre field that had no houses or business in it, no fences just a large field of tall natural grass and weeds....

I didn't believe and took the bet....... I lost the bet and had him show me how to do it.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, dowsing doesn't work either. It sorta kinda seems to work, especially when you already know what the heck you're doing, or when you have really-works backup. But when when scientifically tested to eliminate cues and other help, dowsing works exactly as well as guessing.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, dowsing doesn't work either. It sorta kinda seems to work, especially when you already know what the heck you're doing, or when you have really-works backup. But when when scientifically tested to eliminate cues and other help, dowsing works exactly as well as guessing.
Wrong, sorta knowing your cable is some where in a 1, 2, 3 or more acre field want get you even close to actual cable and cut cables are expensive to repair. I located cables for over 13 years, I know 100% it works.

I am not saying I can find any treasure at all, but I can find buried telephone, fiber optic, tv cable and water lines, did it for 13 years

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
I think they should be put back on the market with a lower price with a disclaimer that it dosen't work as intended. I'm sure the idiots will re-order them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions