Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

NiagracountyNY

May 17, 2009
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Nokta- Fors core / Makro--CF77 / Minelab CTX 3030 / XP deus /Velox 1 / RS PinPointer /Makro Waterproof PinPointer
Do you want a machine with A vdi readout?Or is a Beep and dig machine that finds everything ok? Are you after a certain freq on you new machine?

OP
OP
scubadude18

scubadude18

Aug 16, 2014
Hurricane, WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm looking for a machine that has a vid that can find deep targets like civil war relics and old coins.

NiagracountyNY

May 17, 2009
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Nokta- Fors core / Makro--CF77 / Minelab CTX 3030 / XP deus /Velox 1 / RS PinPointer /Makro Waterproof PinPointer
Out of the machines I have the fors core is the only one that falls into that class.Fors core pro pack with all 3 coils would fill this spot great for you.Im not sure how much the f75's cost or the t2's..Those are deep machines with good recovery speed in iron.If you want to buy a used machine you can surely find something.The Deus works great,I highly recommend that also,finding one for 1k is gonna be tough..But if you start with just the headset /shaft and coil u can get one close to that new.You are looking for 10 inches plus for sure on deepth for a 3 ringer lets say,hopefully closer to 15 inches.The at pro isnt a bad unit either.cheap too.Depth isnt too bad.Lets see what the other guys suggest,Im interested to see myself.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread