Few months back I Found a Cache of 167 Coins!!! They Exist!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joelton

You are younger therefore you probably don't know some of the unwritten parts of forum etiquette

No one has responded to this thread on over a month. When a thread has gone this long without a reply it is considered a dead thread. There is no need to bump the thread to the top unless you are just here looking for views on your YouTube account

Let old threads like this die. If you want to contribute to the community. Start a new thread with a new topic
Thanks

Bob

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
I am sorry I just reloaded all of my threads not for YouTube it's just for reasons. For example I still feel like some people don't believe and I want to know if you guys do or not? You know what I mean?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turbo, we do not have unwritten rules here, there is no rule on how long a thread can be here before it can no longer be posted to....

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
No I did not take it in a offensive way however thank you for supporting me

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turbo, we do not have unwritten rules here, there is no rule on how long a thread can be here before it can no longer be posted to....

Are there no rules against bumping your own thread for sole purpose of trying to keep it at the top?

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
I am doing this as stated before ok not for views or any selfish reason

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are there no rules against bumping your own thread for sole purpose of trying to keep it at the top?
Jason, there are no rules on when someone can post on a thread or how old a thread can be and still post to it, but we do have rules on attacking other members.

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Maybe I misspoke when I said unwritten rules. But there is such a thing as forum etiquette just like etiquette in real life. With joelton being younger he probably has not posted on many boards. And just wanted to help him out.
There is no need or purpose to bump evey thread he has ever started back to the top. It clutters up the forum especially when the reply before this bump was from him as well.

Joelton is an intelligent young man that joined our great hobby and I am sure he can come up with a handful of NEW topics to talk about

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe I misspoke when I said unwritten rules. But there is such a thing as forum etiquette just like etiquette in real life. With joelton being younger he probably has not posted on many boards. And just wanted to help him out.
There is no need or purpose to bump evey thread he has ever started back to the top. It clutters up the forum especially when the reply before this bump was from him as well.

Joelton is an intelligent young man that joined our great hobby and I am sure he can come up with a handful of NEW topics to talk about

Again, there is no rule against posting on old threads if members want to as long as it is related to original topic...

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Yes you are right, I am sorry. This is the last time old threads come up, then they will be dead

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I made a comment about it yesterday too...As TH mentioned, There is no rules that say you cant repost on an older thread.

But there isnt a rule about talking on your cell phone in public or singing in public...its just annoying.

Jolten, I think if you want to get more into the forum, Just find something you think people are interested in and not just reliving your other posts.

Plus, I really think you should take some detailed pics ( you can keep the videos) So people will respond more.

Trust me, there are a good number of people that problally dont give 2 shii's about my posts, and even when I think I found something awesome, it gets no attention.

But it doesn't really bother me, but Im sure it would bug the hell out of people if I kept trying to keep it alive

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions