Lost my detector

lenjsr

Jan 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So today I went to use my metal detector in the truck and it's not there. Small amount of panic I decided that I must of drove away without it at the last park I was metal detecting.
Now there's just a lot of homeless people that are always in a park in the metal tech is worth about 1600.00.
So I'm figuring I'll never see the Metal detector again.. I drive down to the park and walk through the park talking to All the homeless in the park.my business card with them and offering an award for the detector.
I was most interested in talking to a gentleman that's always there and his pile of found items covered up all the time. Of Course he was not there.
I'm lost property form for the Tucson Police Department and I sit in the parking lot waiting for this guy to come back.
The phone Rings and it's one of the homeless women that has found my metal detector. She is one park over at the time.
I drive over and sure enough she has my metal detector so I gave her $100 reward

Upvote 0

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hope you joking.

Lenjsr, allow me to apologize. I quoted Jeff of Pa, and it was 'him' I questioned driving, not you.
You see, I have Jeff in my sights. I intend to dislodge him as top poster.
Sorry for my poor attempt to be funny.

OP
OP
lenjsr

lenjsr

Jan 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lenjsr, allow me to apologize. I quoted Jeff of Pa, and it was 'him' I questioned driving, not you. You see, I have Jeff in my sights. I intend to dislodge him as top poster. Sorry for my poor attempt to be funny.

Thanks

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lenjsr, allow me to apologize. I quoted Jeff of Pa, and it was 'him' I questioned driving, not you.
You see, I have Jeff in my sights. I intend to dislodge him as top poster.
Sorry for my poor attempt to be funny.

Jeff G's trying to get Banned.

But I'll let him go till he reaches 47,000 posts.

maybe :skullflag:

Last edited:

Dak

May 26, 2013
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter XL 500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terrific story with a good ending. Thanks for sharing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread