Shipped New Fisher F75 SE with all the Bells & Whistles... DST & FA

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Shipped (Today) 11-13-2014 New Fisher F75 SE with all the Bells & Whistles... DST & FA

-Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in EMI suppression.
-FA Process (Fast Retune) Improved target separation
-Three New Levels of Fe Tone® : Iron audio off, low or medium (compliments existing "High" setting)
-Adjustable Audio Pitch now in the discrimination mode
-Embedded Serial Number (Serialization now stored electronically)

I am a guy that tells it like it is... good or bad...

I bought a Garrett Ace 350 and a Garrett AT PRO with all of the accessories this year 2014 so far (NEL coils etc). I was looking for a deeper machine and settled on the new Fisher F75 with all of the upgrades. Now, I do not know Bart at Metal Detector For Sale Specialized in Minelab, Garrett, XP, Fisher, Teknetics. | BigBoysHobbies but my friend Canslaw bought a AT PRO this spring from Bart and said he got great service. I bought my (2) Garrett's at another major distributer so I thought I had heard so much good about Bart that I would give him a try. Mind you, if he was bad, I would tell you. I researched the cost from all of the other distributers before I called Bart. I called and Bart himself answered the phone. He was even on his way to the post office and answered the phone! Wow... I asked about the F75SE and he immediately quoted the best price of all of the other distributers by far. I mean by far... Then he said, don't buy one of the ones I have in stock, the new version will be out in the next week or two. He didn't have to tell me that!! I would have bought one right then with him on the phone. We emailed back and forth a couple of times and in less than 2 weeks the new ones arrived today. He called my cell phone and emailed me today to let me know they came in. I was in meetings all morning and when I got out I called him and he answered himself again! I gave him my CC info on the phone and then emailed him my shipping address and thanked him. Within 20 minutes of our phone call I already had a shipping tracking number and it was shipped the same day.... today! :)
This is customer service that goes beyond anything I have ever seen!!
So if Bart was bad I would tell you... I do not even know Bart... But Bart rocks!
If you are looking for any metal detecting gear I would give him a call...
Thanks Bart! I have never seen customer service like this before...ever...

Sincerely... Gary from Oregon

Upvote 0

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart's a great guy. If he sells it, call him first and save yourself a lot of money and hassle. His customer service skills are the best I have ever experienced from any vendor.

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
May 19, 2014
Montana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My experience mirrors yours. Bart was the one I bought my pinpointer from. He treated my purchase with the same importance as someone buying a top of the line detector. When it comes time to make that big purchase, I will be calling him first.

Hungarian

Jun 24, 2011
My experiences are great as well. I had Bart confused with someone else. I have purchased three detectors from him and my brother in law purchased one from him as well. Great prices and service.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread