Tenderfoot
Nov 6, 2014
Southeast Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Upgraded to Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After being out a couple of times with my new AT Pro, I noticed my Pin Pointer's speaker ports were filled with mud. I'd have dirt around the switch and the LED light. Thinking of the possible damage that this could cause. I started looking in the TreasureNet Forum for a solution. There I found out a company makes a cover for the Garrett Pin Pointer. They even have a video demonstrating the cover. () You can buy the covers on Ebay for $10.00 plus $3.50 shipping. They are easy to install, allow easy operation of the on/off switch and you can still hear the speaker. The Cover I purchased doesn't make your pin pointer waterproof.
No I'm not selling them. Just thought with all the new Christmas Detectors out there someone would be looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 0

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have been using vet wrap on my two, one of which has been in twice for switch (no cost)...............I just ordered two, I dont want to dunk it, but wet, muddy gloves take a toll on them!!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well it will not be long and we can get the ..AT Pro Pointer … water proof…….. post-1-0-69007500-1419820921.jpg

Last edited:

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can wait for the new Garrett and its new features!!! WOW!

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have two of the others, not buying another one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread