Is there a waterproof pinpointed for saltwater ?

Marylanddetctr

Aug 20, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2
Whites spectrum xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out Garrett's new Pro Pointer AT(?) It just came out and the difference from the standard issue is this one is Bright Orange with more options and waterproof to +10'. Great reviews...however it's only been out for about a month. Good Luck!

CA Gold Hunter

Nov 14, 2014
Northern California
Detector(s) used
White's TDI SL, Fors Gold+, Gold Monster 1000, 36" Bazooka Prospector, 30" Bazooka Sniper.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Check out Garrett's new Pro Pointer AT(?) It just came out and the difference from the standard issue is this one is Bright Orange with more options and waterproof to +10'. Great reviews...however it's only been out for about a month. Good Luck!

Garret's new waterproof pinpointer won't be released until February. They are on pre order right now.

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garret's new waterproof pinpointer won't be released until February. They are on pre order right now.
Sorry about that CA Gold Hunter....
I must have assumed they were out. I saw a special produced by Garrett (I'm assuming) that surprised 4 MD'ers before a hunt with the new PP. While their searches were filmed the PP's were put through a series of tests and all of them said positive things about the performance as well as the new programmable features of sensitivity along with vibrate mode vs audio mode. I know that I will be getting one and using my current Garrett as a back up. Went to Bart's sight this morning and they have them at 127.xx. Excited to grab one very soon!

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most hunters simply use a sand scoop for digging in sand and water. Scoop and recheck hole, scoop again until target is out of hole, and kick pile around until found.

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer
Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I pre-orded one of these pinpointers from Kellyco, but they didn't take the money out of my Paypal account so I don't know why they are calling it a pre-order if they're not actually completing the order.

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They can't charge your card until it ships that's the law. Unless it is a custom item being made for you.
BTW shipping looks to be around end of February to mid March.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want a good one now, get a Vibraprobe. It's an excellent quality, made in USA pin pointer that's waterproof to 100'

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
May 19, 2014
Montana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Deteknix is putting this out this spring. It is a PI pinpointer, waterproof to 120 feet.

underwater-pinpointer-450x450.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread