Should I sale it? My first dug Confederate shell!

Ihatepoisonivy

Feb 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys I don't want to give up this shell, it's my first and I was so pumped about it...I was offered $650 for this shell. I really have a hard time giving this up for some reason, I could use the money but don't really need it. What would you guys do? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1423880152.087225.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1423880185.104800.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1423880213.954326.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1423880238.395965.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1423880344.630592.jpg

Upvote 0

65chevy

Aug 3, 2013
Once you sell it, it's gone. Hang on to it for a while. And then decide. Never get in a hurry when buying or selling. Happy Hunting. Maybe you will find another one. Good luck.

GOD Bless.
Jeremy

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 XP Deus Whites V3i
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Slepper do not answer his post he is nothing but trouble.. I will not answer any of his post from now on.. i think he is a internet bully

Like I stated, I made my opinion, and then you started in with the you must be a noob remarks, I have seen your post on here before, you are the instigator and always have the, I am better than thou attitude, that I really don't care for Keppy, So indeed feel free not to comment on any of my post.

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Meet me behind the gym at 3:00.

Oooh.. *gathers in a large crowd, chanting*

LOL

Does that make me a gawker or an instigator? Or just an idiot for showing up?

Ultimately, unless we're there to metal detect, what's the point?

65chevy

Aug 3, 2013
Oooh.. *gathers in a large crowd, chanting*

LOL

Does that make me a gawker or an instigator? Or just an idiot for showing up?

Ultimately, unless we're there to metal detect, what's the point?

Yea I just wanted to metal detect. Oh well lol

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yea I just wanted to metal detect. Oh well lol

Sounded like you were calling someone out for an old-fashioned scrap behind the gym (nobody ever planned a fight in FRONT of the gym, right?) :)

TheSleeper

Nov 25, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE/Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scotty, I value your opinion just as much as anyone else's on this forum, your opinion pertaining to poinsonIvy's shell is not the point here. I only replied in post #39 as things were getting a lil too heated between you and keppy, and does not belong here, they belong in private.

The main point I wanted to draw your attention to, was your comment "no pics = never happened", that's a broad statement guy, a lot of us on here never post pictures. Myself I downplay items I have found over the course of many years I have hunted. What I have found is basically my business, if you found a memorial I would offer you praise over it, that's just the type of person I am.

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep the shell poisonivy!You might not find another one.And I don't mean another shell at all,I mean that type.People don't dig C.S. shells every day.Hard enough to find yankee shells.If you sell that one and then maybe dig more shells,you might find yourself wishing you still had that one for a collection.Just a thought-HH-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread