Jesse James

Mar 14, 2012
Lancaster County, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like they finally updated the TN app for the Android. How does everyone like it? I can say for sure that the picture viewing is by far so much better. It took me awhile to figure out how to add a post. I finally figured out that I had to sign in again after the update. If anyone else has this issue, swipe from left to right to access the sign in feature.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Jesse James

Jesse James

Mar 14, 2012
Lancaster County, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm really liking the "dark mode" in the settings menu. Makes the app not so bright and all the words pop. So much easier on the eyes.

blong10

Apr 9, 2014
New Castle
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD2, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Garrett AT PRO,
X-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where do you download the updated app. I went on google play and it says device not compatible even though I have a samsung galaxy gs5. I currently have version 1.3.18 I think it is.

OP
OP
Jesse James

Jesse James

Mar 14, 2012
Lancaster County, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where do you download the updated app. I went on google play and it says device not compatible even though I have a samsung galaxy gs5. I currently have version 1.3.18 I think it is.

I just now checked the app in "Playstore" and as you can see it has the updated version. I didn't have to go get the new version, my phone let me know that a new update was available for the app.

Attachments

• 1424523791840.jpg
    1424523791840.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 70

blong10

Apr 9, 2014
New Castle
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD2, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Garrett AT PRO,
X-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just now checked the app in "Playstore" and as you can see it has the updated version. I didn't have to go get the new version, my phone let me know that a new update was available for the app.

What phone do you have. It keeps saying that the device is incompatible even though I have a samsung galaxy S5

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It worked on my s5 and is way better than before. Before only way I could reply was through a quote and couldn't start a thread or post pics now it all works.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread