Finally,new head phones on the way!

treasuresalvor

Mar 14, 2011
Earth
Detector(s) used
A couple Sovereign's, Excalibur II, Eureka Gold, Falcon MD20, TM808, Sierra Madre, 5900 DIProsl, Garrett ADS III with Bloodhound, Fisher 1280x, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well after using an old pair of Garrett headphones and other various cheap sets over the years I finally bought a new pair. I've got a pair of Sun Ray Golds on the way, I went with the CTX 3030 compatible ones just in case I pick one up someday. I was going to get Gray Ghosts or Killer Bees but I have always had good luck with the Sun Ray pinpointers and coils I've had plus they come from my home state so I decided to give them a try. I hope I'm not disappointed. I'll give an honest update after I've used them awhile.

Upvote 0

TheSleeper

Nov 25, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE/Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you love them, nothing personnel about any of the other brands (I have heard great things about the GG and Killer bees) its just the sound of the Sunray pro gold's perfectly suit my hearing problems.

OP
OP
treasuresalvor

treasuresalvor

Mar 14, 2011
Earth
Detector(s) used
A couple Sovereign's, Excalibur II, Eureka Gold, Falcon MD20, TM808, Sierra Madre, 5900 DIProsl, Garrett ADS III with Bloodhound, Fisher 1280x, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's good to know as I have 75% hearing loss in my left ear and about 20% in my right. I hope they are loud.

OP
OP
treasuresalvor

treasuresalvor

Mar 14, 2011
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These came in today so I tried them out in the house just to make sure they weren't DOA. Plenty loud and very comfortable, I think I made the right choice but I won't get to really test them until Winter is over...might be a while. Anyway I was one the fence about getting a pair with volume control knobs and switches like that because I'm often in heavy bush and trees but I don't think that will even be an issue. Sorry to get so excited over a pair of headphones but I really needed them.

TheSleeper

Nov 25, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE/Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic, hope they serve you as well as mine have me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions