video of todays metal detecting

bainsey

Feb 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
video of today's metal detecting

Hi all, hope your all doing well. I have been for two short metal detecting trips this weekend both using my teknetics eurotek pro using full sensitivity with no discrim and iron audio on.

The first trip was to the river humber and the second was to a local pasture permission.

The finds were far and few between but some bits were recovered.

Also I got to open my birthday present from my Mrs early, a Garrett pro pointer. After three years detecting without one I don't know how I managed.

Here is a link to the video of both hunts
Hi all, just a video of my last 2 detecting trips and also finally getting a pro pointer after 3 years detecting hope you enjoy, subscribe, share and like

Regards
Andy

Upvote 0

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Andy,

nice vid. One of the things I like the most about videos on Youtube is when they include a picture of the "finds" at the end of the video. Whether it's a snapshot (or series of them), or a video of the finds laid out, it's one of the things that makes a video great for me.

Dunno if that's your thing, or if you were looking for that feedback, but I thought I'd share.

Also, VERY cool to show the river at the beginning (instead of just the ground) and give a little history of where you are digging. I really liked the comment about how up the shore was where boats used to moor. Stuff like that helps me get a feel for what the area must have been like. Videos that only show dirt and rocks could be from anywhere, but when you described the river, the history and stuff, it connected me. It didn't hurt that you shared also, that you've found gold rings and stuff in the area. Helped me have some anticipation about what you'd find on this trip! Great job there!

Fun vid, thanks for sharing. :)

-Skippy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread