My very first finds

Mudball

Mar 5, 2015
TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the drizzling rain got to be too much so I came inside for now. I dug and found two items. My first was the round thing that looks like a thin button to me and of course the old nail. I see what they mean about different sounds and I think I have a LOT of iron nails and other cladder around in the ground, just not sure. I have to keep practicing. I also think Im going to like being able to switch from "all metal" mode to "discrim 1" but I need more practice.
DSCN1042.JPG DSCN1041.JPG

Upvote 0

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Practice makes perfect dude,so........practice,practice,practice...till it becomes your nature.

GOD Bless

Chris

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Won't be long before you'll be just as addicted as the rest of us!

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well the drizzling rain got to be too much so I came inside for now. I dug and found two items. My first was the round thing that looks like a thin button to me and of course the old nail. I see what they mean about different sounds and I think I have a LOT of iron nails and other cladder around in the ground, just not sure. I have to keep practicing. I also think Im going to like being able to switch from "all metal" mode to "discrim 1" but I need more practice.
View attachment 1131037 View attachment 1131038

Ahhh... my first finds in order (as my memory allows anyway) were:

1) Rusty nail
2) Gum Wrapper
3) Metal cap to a USB thumb drive
4) broken glasses corner piece (plastic glasses with a tiny metal screw in it... that's when I became impressed with the machine... it was 8+ inches down).
5) PENNY!

The penny was so very exciting. :)

Glad you were able to get out and about! Look forward to seeing more of your finds!

Skippy

OP
OP
M

Mudball

Mar 5, 2015
TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks
If I get time tomorrow I will show another picture of todays finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread