Want Land treasure in your area

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
United states Treasure Atlas. Thomas p. Terry 1949 This out of published book lists treasure in every state. My book had the pirate ship Whidia in it b-4 it was found. It told of a momument that was at the wreck site. And years later. Barry clifford found the pirate wreck at this momoment site. How easy is that!!!! So i believe in this book. They have like 10 -12 volumes with like 6 states in each vol. Can find books on ebay These are the books you want. Even has marked maps of general location. I'm, looking for one chest of gold myself. While detecting in the woods. I allways try and talk with people. Well I got two more important clues from people I talked with that heard this pirate story. Now i'm in a area 1/8 mile by 3/4 mile. Treasure should be in water now. Treasure lost on beach because of storm and is in shallow water now. The books are just short treasure information in your state. The maps of the states have numbered circles on a big map. The numbered story goes with the map. Simple!!!! Have fun and check it out. I only want a finders fee if you find treasure because of me and my tips. Ha Ha

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of the "old" treasure volumes have good leads in them. The obstacles that were there back in the day now are able to be overcome thanks to new tech industries.

OP
OP
F

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got mine on e bay or another site. I just got the one book I needed for $22.00. For mass I have 365 short treasure stories with a map. Out of the 6 states in the book. Only one other state is close. Like 4 hours away. Wish they had the states closer together in the book. You always wonder if theirs any truth in these stories. Well I'll say this. My book said that their was a placard at the shipwreck site of the pirate ship Whidia. Now this was in the book b-4 this ship was found. Then this pirate ship was found like 2000 yards away from the placard. Doesn't get any easier than that. You could even buy the one book and resell it. Plus Your state might have MORE treasure sites in it than states. I was shocked to see this many treasure stories. I think it's a easy great book to have and worth the money I spent. I ocean and land detect. So if your state is no where near the ocean. Then you'll just end up having more land targets to dig than I do. Some of my targets I need a speed boat for. Ha Ha Get it if you can. You will be happy you did. I also got a lead on a treasure out of this book. While detecting in the woods and beach. I picked up two more clues from people that closed my case for me. Now I just need to drift dive and detect for pirate gold in this area. Excited.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread