Found Spanish Silver and Colonial Copper in the woods!!

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi friends...
this is Dominique from "the Silverslingers"; a metal detecting duo from New Hampshire...We detect hardcore basically every single spare minute we get, from sunrise until nightfall! We upload a video from our hunts every Sunday night (all videos are commercial free and non-monetized and only serve the purpose of sharing our passion for history)...
This latest one was shot last weekend and we had SUCH an amazing time (even though parts of the ground were still frozen!).

Nice to meet you all and happy hunting!!
https://youtu.be/g2tSJFxFhKo

Upvote 0
OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Bill!! Thank you so much!! I found a 1773 4 Reale last summer, but Mark's 1/2 reale beats mine in age :) Thank you for watching!

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, Inspector!! I am having so much fun treasure hunting, it's ridiculous...it has become a second job already (although I don't get paid, lol). And today was our first warm spring day!! We hunted all winter long, including being out there in 2 degrees temps (!!) using an axe and our shovels to chip through snow & ice...glad that's over! Thanks for the welcome and thanks for watching!!

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 Degrees? Hardcore!! Welcome to Tnet.

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you SC Shooter!! Hope we are finally past the cold temps!! Yesterday we had close to 70 degrees - what a joy that was to be out in the field with SOFT ground....

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to tnet and super finds ! I have seen all your video's and love your excitement for our hobby. Happy hunting for you and tiger. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much!! I am glad you like the videos...we have so much fun digging - especially now that Spring is here!! Thank you for the nice welcome :)

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Retractable Pocket Watch or Key chain

untitled.png

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you ARRC!! Backside looks just like that! That's awesome, thanks for the info :)

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Np...
Thought you would like to know what you had. :)

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! Easy with that shovel! I was just cringing every time he was jabbing that thing in the ground. :occasion14:

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Dominique! Nice finds as always and welcome to TNet. I know you from whites group on FB.

Bungyrich

Oct 18, 2012
us
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, White's V3i, stock coil and 18x15 SEF
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From nh too if you want another dirt fishing buddy I have researched some great places

blong10

Apr 9, 2014
New Castle
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD2, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Garrett AT PRO,
X-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds congratulations

Flippo Eureka

Apr 26, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all !! I am planning to buy a metal detector and I am wondering what detector to buy since most of the members here are well verse of detector they used. Any tips?

Bungyrich

Oct 18, 2012
us
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, White's V3i, stock coil and 18x15 SEF
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all !! I am planning to buy a metal detector and I am wondering what detector to buy since most of the members here are well verse of detector they used. Any tips?

Where you from? As far as a good detector what's your price range ?

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! It really depends on how much money you want to spend. I started with a White's MXT Pro which is an awesome all-around machine for about 600-800 dollars depending on accessories and such. quick and easy to learn also. i since upgraded to white's VX3 which is amazing as well but a bit more complicated to learn and also more expensive. White's also makes an entry level machine called the Coinmaster which is great for learning. Good luck! Make sure you do your research - there a lot of brands out there, not just White's...White's is just what I happen to like :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread