Lance Goolsby

May 26, 2015
Schweinfurt, Germany
Detector(s) used
knockoff Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good day,

I am Lance Goolsby, Founder/creator and Director of the brand new youtube series, Global Detection Adventures.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFDVYs9gYXREkN0OZx6hXjw

Our show is a metal detector show that is supported by the metal detectors around the world. We want to showcase finds and hunts from countries around the world.

Our videos are supplied by the metal detectors themselves. We also produce a couple videos ourselves, in England, Australia and Germany. We have only just begun. But all of us know that there is a great opportunity to showcase others videos on Youtube, and increase traffic to the channel of the person supplying the video as well as back to the Global Detection Adventures channel.

This is a fan and hobby enthusiast driven video series. There is no funding or profit to be made in it. It is simply to showcase finds around the world and help fuel interest in the hobby of metal detecting and treasure hunting in general.

If anyone is interested in supplying videos for the show, please feel free to contact me, and I will give instructions how you can submit.

Also, people submitting a video do not come under contract. There is no limit to the numbers of videos you can supply. One or One hundred. It does not matter. We simply want our friends to feel like there is a place they can come and watch their own videos and share them with others, which also shows other hunters around the world in a single video. This increases the amount of people visiting everyones youtube channels.

For people who do not have the time to edit and upload videos onto Youtube, you can also simply record your hunt, and send me the data. I will then do the editing and uploading into the GDA channel. It is that easy. As before there will never be a limit to how many you supply.

When a video is completed, it will be shared with all the people who submitted a video for it, so they can approve their segment. This is to ensure that everyone is happy with the finished product before it becomes open on youtube.

I hope this has captured your interest, and look forward to working with you in the future.

Please contact me with any questions.

Lance Goolsby
Creator/Director
Global Detection Adventures

Upvote 0

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may want to include a few instructional "how to" videos for the newbies so they know the best ways to retrieve their finds without damaging anything.
Also warn them where it is NOT legal to MD, how to ask permission to detect private property, etc.
you know the basic guidelines, so they don't get in trouble being new to the hobby.
Then they will be all set to make those great finds!

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may warn newbies to recognize things like Carolina Tom here. He claims to be trying to pinpoint more Silver here but as those of us that are experienced know Ole Tom is just taking another nap. Good Luck with your venture.

man-walker-falling-16010445.jpg

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my! Face plant! Is that his pin pointer or his walker?

OP
OP
L

Lance Goolsby

May 26, 2015
Schweinfurt, Germany
Detector(s) used
knockoff Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may want to include a few instructional "how to" videos for the newbies so they know the best ways to retrieve their finds without damaging anything.
Also warn them where it is NOT legal to MD, how to ask permission to detect private property, etc.
you know the basic guidelines, so they don't get in trouble being new to the hobby.
Then they will be all set to make those great finds!

Those are very good points. We have begun our website, which outlines some of the points you have touched on.
Global Detection Adventures | Adventures in Metal Detecting, One Dig At A Time

Sorry about the absence of posts lately, I have been out hunting new permissions here in Germany... Sigh, it is tough.
We will have tutorial videos coming out soon, as well as reviews on products, starting soon with the new Tesoro Cibola detector with the 11x8 coil.

We hope you will check out our new video as well.

We also are extending an invitation to any metal detectors with videos on youtube, to write me and submit videos for future shows. We use only portions of the video, and link your channel directly in the video itself, as well as in the write up. It is to show people around the globe other metal detectors they may not normally see...

Thanks for the comments, @msbeepbeep

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread