Hunted an AWESOME colonial cellar hole & field and brought my gopro drone along!

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You guys rock!!!

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much!! This was one of my top favorite hunts (even though i crashed the drone plus gopro into the river after the hunt!! miraculously both survived!). Thank you very much for watching!

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I watch all of your videos... I have your link saved to my favorites bar... :) Your husband is a very lucky man! :)

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job as always - Keep diggin!!!

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much!! I am so lucky that Mark & I love this hobby equally much...it would be much harder (and less fun) for me to be on my own out in those locations...thank you so much for watching & I am glad you like them!!

I watch all of your videos... I have your link saved to my favorites bar... :) Your husband is a very lucky man! :)

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like your video and your finds...
But I have to admit...
I cringe when you rub the dirt away from the coins...

Ever bring water with you ?
Small spray bottle with water works well...
I carry 2 bottles of water in a sack on my back...
One for drinking... and one for washing.

Sand rubbing across the face of a coin is ...
One word...
Arrrrg.

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! YES - i DID bring water for this hunt and squirted it on the silver coin! I was very happy with that...on the coppers I started to just gently brush, which seems to be ok. depends on what kind of soil is stuck to the coin.
Thank you for watching & thank you for the information!! I wish you Happy Hunting!!

I like your video and your finds...
But I have to admit...
I cringe when you rub the dirt away from the coins...

Ever bring water with you ?
Small spray bottle with water works well...
I carry 2 bottles of water in a sack on my back...
One for drinking... and one for washing.

Sand rubbing across the face of a coin is ...
One word...
Arrrrg.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another fine hunt !! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much!! I feel so lucky living where we do...all that history and beautiful locations! Thank you for watching & happy hunting to you!!

Another fine hunt !! :thumbsup:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Ringfinder!! We sure have a lot of fun...wish it was always summertime!! Happy digging to you!!
If it were summertime year round where you're hunting, there wouldn't be as many good targets. There would be more detectorists hitting those spots.

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent point!! I feel better now :)

If it were summertime year round where you're hunting, there wouldn't be as many good targets. There would be more detectorists hitting those spots.

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you guys are great! I watch all your videos! Great touch with the drone!
I'd definitely hunt that field again!!

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you!! I am so glad you like it! That field really is amazing...we made several trips there already and it never disappoints....and I am so happy with my new drone (although I need more flying lessons - I crashed it a lot, lol). Thank you for watching and your nice comment!!

you guys are great! I watch all your videos! Great touch with the drone!
I'd definitely hunt that field again!!

goen 4 gold

Apr 12, 2012
bellevue ohio
Detector(s) used
WHITES- dfx,dx1,d2 coil 4x6 shooter coil.....
beach hunter id 300, vibra probe pin pointer.....
GARRETT-ace 250

warren tweed pick,
GPAA pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dominique, I really enjoy tiger and your videos, I too am a whites user, after watching this video I noticed that you were using the stock coil, after upgrading mine (d2 and a shooter) I never put the stock one back on mine. ive seen where you up graded yours too in other videos, is there a reason for going back to stock? keep up the great work!

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi!! Thanks for watching the videos!! So glad you like them...the way we use the coils is this: White Eclipse coil (6x10 DD) for cellar holes, the ultimate Detech 13" coil for large fields where it's easy to swing, for everything else or in-between I go with the stock coil. For some reason the stock one continues to be my personal favorite. Great to hear you are swinging a White's also! They truly are great machines. I absolutely LOVE my VX3 and Tiger swears by the MXT Pro. Happy hunting to you & thanks for watching!!

Dominique, I really enjoy tiger and your videos, I too am a whites user, after watching this video I noticed that you were using the stock coil, after upgrading mine (d2 and a shooter) I never put the stock one back on mine. ive seen where you up graded yours too in other videos, is there a reason for going back to stock? keep up the great work!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread