All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434139662.100286.jpg

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love target rich sites. We are all looking for them older coins, but I am also happy when I can run my clad total up for the season. When I find a site like that I only dig quarters until I have gone over the whole site. Then I come back at other times and pull the smaller denominations. Now if you find older coins, I reduce discrimination to just knock out the iron and hunt the site differently. Looks like you found a nice site.

Congrats on pulling the fist full of clad..:thumbsup:

daemon1971

Sep 23, 2012
southeast mi
Detector(s) used
pioneer 202, gamma 6000, Garrett ATPro, tesoro vaquero
Some schools produce well, I've found gold and silver jewelry at them.

OP
OP
zach attack

zach attack

Jul 10, 2014
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The school is old but I was hunting the modern playground and basketball court. The front of the school looks older than the back. Maybe there was an add on at some point in time. HH, zach.

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
check your local library for older pics of the school or even aerial views of it, you may see some details that just are not there today like an old playground or ball diamond or even older out buildings.

OP
OP
zach attack

zach attack

Jul 10, 2014
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
check your local library for older pics of the school or even aerial views of it, you may see some details that just are not there today like an old playground or ball diamond or even older out buildings.

I've tried looking It up not to much info about the school (The library is probably my best bet). The only info I found was that the last time students were enrolled there was 2009-10. I'm sure there is a year on which the school was built somewhere on the building. I'll have to look harder for it next time. HH and thanks for your comment. Zach

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread