Upvote 0

Randyg12

Aug 6, 2014
Northridge, Ca
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going on getting permission:headbang:. Saw your post with the pictures and looks promising. You have the perfect detector for sites like that. Hope you have a small coil too!

A friend of mine goes out of his way when he makes some good finds on a property where he got permission to detect. He frames some of the finds with a little history of the place with the address and presents it to the owner as a way of thanking them. He says that little gesture really opened up more property for him to detect. Just a thought. Hope you find some nice coins and relics. Good Luck!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the permission. :thumbsup: Show us what the T2 can do. Good Luck

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I asked for permission for the first time at a residence and got okay.Going to hunt tomorrow. It's located in old mesilla the house was built in 1890s. Excited to hunt Virgin ground. Owner said that it's never been hunted
If the current owners have only been that for the last 30 years or less, it might not mean a whole lot. I'd be more concerned on what's been done landscaping-wise in the last 60 years.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread