Post fireworks hunting anyone?

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Too late for me, I dont want to carry a light around. So I'll just hit up the park tomorrow morning, should be easy picking.

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went last year, nothing but trash in 3 different fireworks locations.. Won't bother tomorrow, would rather hit the middle school and pick up all the quarters..

OP
OP
D

dfreeman454

Greenie
Jun 28, 2015
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
G,250. In market for AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
About 6$ in coin. Shock cord. Sterling silver jewelry. Costume jewelry. Some sort metal part that looks like Ferrari symbol. Standard trash. Lots of people out their and my partner didn't stay too long. Another hunter found a diamond ring. It was a good experience and I got to test out my at pro pointer.

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hit a beach that I knew was packed on the 4th, and behind a very high end hotel. I zigzagged for a mile at sunset covering from the water line to way up high on the sand, and found only 35 cents total. I found a few sparkler wires, and one screw cap. I'm stumped... they must have dragged the beach clean before I got there because I didn't even find trash. Now I look like a crab with one big claw and one small claw.

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i went to a couple of parks on monday... found about $5, and a silver earring (unsure what gemstone... but was stamped 925)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread