Need some advice on best place to buy at gold

aliciakay1981

Dec 9, 2013
north carolina
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I currently have atp which i hope is still under warranty, I'v had it for just under 2 years i believe, i lake hunt and today it freaked out in the water and i looked at it and saw water in the screen, so I will have to send her back for repair, I hope there is no permanent damage, I love that machine, it has been really good to me and i found lots and lots of treasure with it, I want an at gold, have for a while and this willl give me an excuse to go buy one, so far all i have checked is kellyco, 680.00 which is ok but i was kinda hoping to find a better deal....any suggestions???

Upvote 0

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are many reputable dealers/members that belong to this forum. Just scroll down to vendor section and pick one. Kellyco, Jeremy at Vance metal detectors, Bart at BigBoys hobbies, Keith at Fort Bedford detectors are all great guys to deal with. Good luck, Mike

cruiserkev

Jan 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Not to take any business away from the awesome dealers/members on this forum but I got my AT Gold through Amazon this spring for $702 delivered. I bought the "adventure special" that came with a carrying bag, hat, coil cover, extra batteries, pouch, digger and a few other goodies plus free shipping made this price worth it for me. I ordered it around midnight on a monday and had it in my hands by thursday. Not sure if the price has gone up or down since then and the "plain jane" AT Gold is most likely less. Just my opinion here but I love the AT Gold, it has found me plenty of great coins and relics this year. Good luck and happy hunting. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread