18xxs house

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet permission. Hope you pull some oldies. Good Luck.

I hit a house built prior to 1874 today. got through 50%, oldest coin was a 46 wheat.

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I have unlimited permission to hunt a1840s house but so oldest coin is a 1950s wheaty and tons of trash mainly beer cans. So I started grid it out clean out the trash and see anything good under it

OP
OP
L

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I hit my sisters current house first in the morning, sadly her house was built some time in the 60s. Didn't find any wheaties among the pennies that I found. I did find some tokens.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Me and the family went out to lunch, then took the 30 min drive to the new old house. I had about an hour to hunt the yard, which was sort of in a Upside down L shape. In that time I dug a quarter, a few pennies, a 1917 merc, and the oldest find in my metal detecting career. I only covered about 45% of the yard! using the stock coil. However I found out there was a lot of iron and junk, range around 1-35 on the at pro. All the while I was telling myself to switch coil, but I didn't want to waste the time. I must have shed over a cup of water, while detecting today the weather was brutal. None the less, I was content with my finds and left knowing I will be back next time with the 5x8.

image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice merc I've yet to find one,hey u found the same heads or tails token I found at local park

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread