We followed a local superstition & it paid off BIG TIME!! True treasure hunting :)

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We followed a local superstition & it paid off BIG TIME!! True treasure hunting :)

My fellow treasured treasure hunters!! We talked to some "old timers" in the area and followed a hand drawn map to find this field in the woods where, legend has it, gypsies once camped.
One of my favorite hunts to date - coins, relics...simply amazing. Thank you for coming with us on this journey!!

As always - short video, no ads (not even a shoutout, lol).
Happy hunting, friends!!

https://youtu.be/ILvyR9IB9Aw

Upvote 0

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice old coins.

basque-man

Silver Member
Sep 26, 2014
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool video!!! Awesome digs as usual!!!! That bell looked perfect!!!!:icon_thumleft:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video. Did you use your drone for the aerial shots or a helicopter? :laughing7: Who was running it as you two were detecting?

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you! Yes, we used the Phantom drone w/ my gopro mounted on it. Nobody else was there - we simply put the drone up about 250 feet and let it hover for a while to get some nice aerial footage. It literally just hangs there. It helped too that it was early morning and there was no wind at all, although the drone is capable of hovering with wind also. Thank you very much for watching!!

Nice video. Did you use your drone for the aerial shots or a helicopter? :laughing7: Who was running it as you two were detecting?

gigispop7

Mar 22, 2009
Oklahoma city,Ok
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Sovereign XS-2 Pro, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett AT gold, Minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool video , like the coins you find.....cool bell.

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much!! Love the coins also, but bells continue to be my most favorite find, and i am happy how fast my collection has been growing. Apparently a lot of bells were lost in the Northeast back in the day!! Thank you very much for watching :)

cool video , like the coins you find.....cool bell.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fun hunt enjoyed the excitement and the finds. The drone is cool. The goPro sure makes life easy! Nice bell, flat buttons and coins!
HH

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much!! I sure love my toys )from Gopro to Drone etc) - makes documenting a hunt easier (but also requires charging a gazillion batteries the night before, lol). Wishing you a superhappy Sunday & thank you for watching!!

Fun hunt enjoyed the excitement and the finds. The drone is cool. The goPro sure makes life easy! Nice bell, flat buttons and coins!
HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread