Metal detecting - this time w/o ANY plans or research; crazy good hunt!!!

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My fellow treasure hunters!!! We did it completely differently this time!! No following local legends or extensive research (that's for next week!!), but rather just jumped into the car and drove without any clear destination - and it was amazing!!! One of my favorite outings for sure!! Thank you for coming along!! No ads, short video, as usual :)

https://youtu.be/e2MMCy1CWQI

Upvote 0

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great stuff, I really like the printing plate. They are usually pretty interesting finds. Way to go.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. You two must have an incredible button collection at this point! You're using a GoPro right? What software are you using with it, if you don't mind me asking?

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much!! The printing plate is my top favorite find for sure - love unusual relics like that and love researching the history behind them...thank you so much for watching!!

Great stuff, I really like the printing plate. They are usually pretty interesting finds. Way to go.

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi!! Yes - we do have quite the button collection - they're everywhere (not that i mind, lol)...Yes, i use two Gopros and for editing use Cyberlink Powerdirector 13, which I like a lot. Thank you so much for watching and happy hunting!!
Nice finds. You two must have an incredible button collection at this point! You're using a GoPro right? What software are you using with it, if you don't mind me asking?

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much!! It's all about uncovering history and having fun while doing it....love this hobby - i never feel more complete than with my headphones on. Thank you so much for watching!! happy hunting!!

Fun, fun , fun! That's you in your video. Love it!

basque-man

Silver Member
Sep 26, 2014
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great looking hunt again. Really like that printing plate!:occasion14:

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you!! The plate is my personal favorite...I love unusual relics like that, and researching that extract was so much fun. Thank you for watching and happy hunting!!
Great looking hunt again. Really like that printing plate!:occasion14:

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you use a drone for those aerial shots you take? You do a great job with you videos!

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YES! I use a Phantom Drone with my Gopro to get some aerial footage of our hunting locations, whenever possible...it's my way of chronicling our adventures, and the aerials are a great way to remember all those beautiful spots we have up here. I am glad you like the videos, thank you for watching!! Wishing you very happy hunting :)

Do you use a drone for those aerial shots you take? You do a great job with you videos!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions