Metal detected old schoolhouse site and was blown away!

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much!! I am very enthusiastic about the hobby and my finds - I think it's just so amazing to pull those things out of the ground that haven't been seen or touched in a very long time....I always feel honored, even if it's just a little button or watch winder. Thank you very much for watching and I am glad you liked it!

Great videos! Good finds! And the lady's enthusiasm is wonderful. You two seem to have a blast.
Good Luck & HH

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you!! We have an amazing few sites lined up for our next hunts, and I can't wait for the weekend!! Thank you for watching and best of luck on your next hunt, Escape! (great username, BTW, I always feel that I am escaping the "real world" when I put my headphones on to go detecting...

Great video! Looking forward to your next adventure.

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great vid and great finds!
Thanks for posting!

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much for watching!! We just got back from investigating the most intriguing legend EVER - can't wait to see that footage....New England rules! We got cool history, but in exchange for that we get endless and FRIGID winters....happy hunting to you!!

Great vid and great finds!
Thanks for posting!

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You two make some very entertaining videos and the sites you visit are always top notch. That has to be the largest bell I have seen yet!

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much, Old Dude!! Working on tonight's video now - full day of editing ahead (ugh)....Happy Monday (IS there such a thing??)

You two make some very entertaining videos and the sites you visit are always top notch. That has to be the largest bell I have seen yet!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much, Old Dude!! Working on tonight's video now - full day of editing ahead (ugh)....Happy Monday (IS there such a thing??)
Sure! When you're detecting! :laughing7:

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Excellent hunt and awesome, amazing finds.

Big congrats on your monster bell. Looks like it was waiting just for you for all those years.

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much!! I almost had to reinforce my bell shelf so it would hold the weight of that monster bell, lol...definitely among my top top favorite bells EVER!! Thank you for watching and happy hunting to you!

Excellent hunt and awesome, amazing finds.

Big congrats on your monster bell. Looks like it was waiting just for you for all those years.

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
videos are well and good but can you just post pics .

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! I document all our hunts with video only - just my way of preserving history through my little channel :)

videos are well and good but can you just post pics .

Woodswoman

Aug 7, 2013
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw I I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love the big bell, larger than the first one I found. I have found a small one as well. Both in beautiful condition and still jingled. I wondered if yours did too. Both of mine were 6 petal sleigh bells, what kind was yours ? I would love to see it cleaned up.

Attachments

• 1443659038383.jpg
    1443659038383.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 63

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread