Jan 19, 2014
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The more I test this next generation of entry level machines, the more I'm impressed and the Whites TreasurePro was certainly right there among the top performers. Of particular note was its ease and simplicity of use; the screen display is very well designed; its depth capability and target tone strength even through the ever present chatter on the beach is impressive. I was getting strong targets hits on quarters up to 10” deep at max sensitivity in wet salt sand despite the chatter. If the detectorist can learn to accept the chatter associated with a beach environment, this detector will reward them with many good finds. The TreasurePro is impressive in its ability to detect at considerable depth compared to other machines in this price range that I've seen.

My Bottom Line: Despite the beach chatter, this is a real killer machine in many environments for detectors in this price range. One word of caution: the control box remains vulnerable to water damage from misty spray and from a potentially open headphone jack. I would confidently use it on land and wet sand but would be reluctant to take it into the surf even though the coil itself is waterproof. All in all, Whites has fielded a very impressive entry level detector that will compete exceptionally well in this market segment.

You can check it out further at: White's TREASUREpro Metal Detectors For Sale - Kellyco

As I always say, this is just the view from my foxhole.

Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the assessment!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread