Patriots

Jul 16, 2015
Northern California
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
attachment.php

A D'oh moment with the AT Pro. I go to a local tot lot and start detecting only to find my detector bouncing all over the place. I start to look around (Just not directly behind me), I don't see anything...so start to trouble shoot. Re-seat the connect (3 times), clean connections, wash off detector head, ext. About 45 minutes and thinking I need to give Garrett a call....It hits me, massive high voltage lines go right next to the park....What do you know? Walk 100 yards away from the tot lot and no issues.

Upvote 0

tcornel

Aug 11, 2011
NE Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, 17" & 6" coils, Equinox 800, Propointer AT, Stealth 920i, Lesche Sampson and digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ATP can operate on 4 slightly different frequencies. I don't recall directly how to adjust but check the manual and try adjusting them to see if it helps.

OP
OP
P

Patriots

Jul 16, 2015
Northern California
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought about that after leaving...I believe you hold down the pinpoint button and sensitivity -/+ to cycle through.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes using a smaller coil and/or turning the sensitivity down will help too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions