We found our oldest silver coin to date!! Early 1700s!! YAY!!

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you!! I actually hate shoes and will take them off every chance I get...and this field was just perfect for being barefoot :) I thank youi for watching and wish you happy hunting!!

The finds were great, but I especially enjoyed watching you hunt barefooted in that field !!
Don.........

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! (or should I say "EEEEE")
Great video and recoveries. I would change your name from Copper Heads to "Silver Heads".

BTW, I hope you DO carry some shoes in your backpack just in case.

N.O. noir et d'or

Dec 9, 2012
New Orleans
Detector(s) used
White's Dfx 300, Fisher CZ20, Garrett ATX, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Your videos are always fun to watch! Thanks for taking the time to do them so well. I'm impressed with the "barefooted detecting." Unfortunately, we can't give it a try down here as too much vegetation with stickers, too many bugs that sting and, last but not least, snakes that bite[emoji20]. Looking forward to your next videoed hunt!

Woodswoman

Aug 7, 2013
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw I I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
👍 that was a very fun video to watch ! I dig barefooted every chance I get too, much more comfortable. Thank you !

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you

Thank you for your kind words, everybody!
It sure was one of our best hunts, and I am excited to return to this field (barefoot or not) this weekend...there is a ton of acreage left to detect. Wishing everybody a Happy Friday and awesome weekend!!

👍 that was a very fun video to watch ! I dig barefooted every chance I get too, much more comfortable. Thank you !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread