We found a bag full of silver coins in a field!!! Our first cache find!!

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

supertraq

May 8, 2014
Pcola fl
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz6a,,,Fisher cz-20,,,,Teknetics gamma 6000,,"Tek Eurotek pro ,,Fisher gold bug s.e 2.9er,,Tek T2 ltd se,,Tek T2+,,Minelab Vanquish 540 and 340 and a new Nokta Legend and Garret Infinium
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well done video!Great video editing (music , splicing, capturing digs and "the moments", etc...). Very fun to watch!

After seeing those 1700s & 1800s stuff turn up at the start of the video, it was rather confusing to see a coin purse/baggie of coins from the 1960s show up. The giveaway that it wasn't a long-buried loss, was that the cloth baggie and string wasn't corroded. If it had been from the 1800s, it would have long since decayed leaving only the coins, and a few threads in the hole.
Yea the bag is clean and coins also,what a hoax,not very good though,👅

supertraq

May 8, 2014
Pcola fl
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz6a,,,Fisher cz-20,,,,Teknetics gamma 6000,,"Tek Eurotek pro ,,Fisher gold bug s.e 2.9er,,Tek T2 ltd se,,Tek T2+,,Minelab Vanquish 540 and 340 and a new Nokta Legend and Garret Infinium
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In fact you can't trust any of their finds now,probably all plants,total b.s.
Need to change your handle to sh*tslinger,lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to see that you think this to be a hoax (why would I do that???? My videos aren't even monetized so view counts have no meaning to me). Rest assured, everything happened just as you see it. These fields/riverbank is a heavily traveled area. Obviously this bag hasn't been there for long. And if you don't "believe it", that's your right, too, just don't call me or my channel any names please. Happy digging!

In fact you can't trust any of their finds now,probably all plants,total b.s.
Need to change your handle to sh*tslinger,lol

supertraq

May 8, 2014
Pcola fl
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry to see that you think this to be a hoax (why would I do that???? My videos aren't even monetized so view counts have no meaning to me). Rest assured, everything happened just as you see it. These fields/riverbank is a heavily traveled area. Obviously this bag hasn't been there for long. And if you don't "believe it", that's your right, too, just don't call me or my channel any names please. Happy digging!
I been doing this for a loooong timetime and you luck onto more once in a life time,rare,unusual,your not gonna believe this type of hunts than any 10 hunters combined.
And " no one" would bury old coins in modern times in the woods or near a cornfield,banks and dresser drawers are safe now days,this is not the great depression,not yet anyway. Obama is working on that thoughthough,he's doing an awesome job of ruining America.

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a good reason we are having great hunts! We put a lot of effort into our adventures, including talking to A LOT of people, scouting, imaging etc. And when we hunt we literally go all out - sunrise to sunset. What you are seeing in the videos is the best of the best of our finds. It's not like that every time we go. Additionally, we live in a very old area, so we get lucky with a wide variety of finds, from colonial to modern. Wishing you a happy Friday! Glad the work week is almost over :)

I been doing this for a loooong timetime and you luck onto more once in a life time,rare,unusual,your not gonna believe this type of hunts than any 10 hunters combined.
And " no one" would bury old coins in modern times in the woods or near a cornfield,banks and dresser drawers are safe now days,this is not the great depression,not yet anyway. Obama is working on that thoughthough,he's doing an awesome job of ruining America.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread