Cudos to Fisher for great customer service!

Juice in the hole

Mar 22, 2014
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been meaning to do this for awhile and well, you know, life get's in the way. I had an issue with my Fisher F75 LTD coil that simply would not ground balance and acting erratic in general. Fisher took care of the issue and replaced several other components to new with no charge. Although we are stuck in a drought and the ground has been rock hard for months, I was able to get out last night for an hour in a backyard hunt. Found a handful of clad pennies and a 60's dime. Much of this detecting was very close to the house with the AC running along with all the other EMI gremlins inside. The new coil is working outstanding!

Special thanks to Felix and Daniel. You've created a customer and supporter for life!

Upvote 0

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am duly impressed with fisher,whites and garrtett...great expierience with all 3.I wish other american companies would step up like these do....:occasion14:

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 700 (stock and 6" coil), Pro-find 35 PP, Makro PP, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think they do this because it is understood that Metal Detecting isn't just a hobby to most, it's an addiction! :happy3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread