Results are in - Most Litterbugs drink....

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After extensive and exhaustive studies in the field of field work. I've compiled my results (or rather PILED my results), and by an incredible margin, with a 90% probability matrix that is conclusively showing a probably genuine result (translate: It's completely anecdotal evidence)...

MOST LITTERBUGS DRINK: Corona Extra!

That's right folks, Corona Extra wins! by a HUGE margin. I find probably 12-15 Corona Extra bottle caps in the parks for ever Michelob Ultra bottle cap (second place). Followed by a distant third of Henry Weinhard's Rootbeer.

Having never had a beer in my life... can someone shed any light on this? I'm leaning toward "Corona Extra must be the cheapest."

I'm actually getting skilled enough (and have found so many of the things) that I am starting to distinguish Corono Extra bottle caps from others by their distinctive ring in the iron range (it's slightly different than Michelob or others). That's SAD in so many ways.

I'm starting to dig non-Corona caps, just because I'm curious. I think "Oh, that's a bottle cap... oh wait... That's a WEIRD bottle cap signal? What brand is that?!" That's when I know I'm completely insane that day... or bored... or both...

Skippy

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you been drinking ?

Diet Mt. Dew. Work comes early for me, and I need Something to help. That's as hard as my drinks get. Though *wink* sometimes at the fountain, I'll mix in a little "Hard" Mt. Dew. The sugar really can spin me up.

For folks who know me, my choice to avoid alcohol is an obvious one. I do not, absolutely DO NOT, need to become MORE inhibited. :)

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Our friends from South of the border prefer Corona. They are not very good at basketball, I can tell because all of the bottle caps end up on the ground, instead of in the trash can.

Most of the places that I hunt have a decent amount of Corona caps, however, they are usually out numbered by the malt liquor caps. The malt liquor caps usually gang up on the Corona caps and run them out of the neighborhood. Apparently the malt liquor caps believe the Corona caps are stealing their jobs.

I will show myself out now...

Anduril

Bronze Member
Aug 31, 2015
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI-2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those aren't Corona beer bottle caps.
They are WATER bottle caps!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diet Mt. Dew. Work comes early for me, and I need Something to help. That's as hard as my drinks get. Though *wink* sometimes at the fountain, I'll mix in a little "Hard" Mt. Dew. The sugar really can spin me up.

For folks who know me, my choice to avoid alcohol is an obvious one. I do not, absolutely DO NOT, need to become MORE inhibited. :)
If you try a Corona or two, it will have the opposite effect! :occasion14: And maybe help you kick the caffeine monkey off your back!:laughing7:

OP
OP
S

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Our friends from South of the border prefer Corona. They are not very good at basketball, I can tell because all of the bottle caps end up on the ground, instead of in the trash can.

Most of the places that I hunt have a decent amount of Corona caps, however, they are usually out numbered by the malt liquor caps. The malt liquor caps usually gang up on the Corona caps and run them out of the neighborhood. Apparently the malt liquor caps believe the Corona caps are stealing their jobs.

I will show myself out now...

The best part about COMEDY is that it's acceptable to be slightly NON-PC. Well played sir, well played. I took this in the spirit it was intended.

:)

OP
OP
S

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you try a Corona or two, it will have the opposite effect! :occasion14: And maybe help you kick the caffeine monkey off your back!:laughing7:

Oh, I'm sure it would. I'd be the guy, though that metal detects drunk, and missing clothing that I forgot to put on. I like comfortable spaces, but a 6x10 enclosure for 5 years is not my idea of a vacation. :)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I occasionally drink Corona Extra myself with a lime.... Use to drink more of it but I switched to Yuengling Black and Tan.[h=1][/h]

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found a fair amount of Heinkeken bottle caps myself. However, I find even more screw caps than bottle caps, most of those are either for soda or some junky malt liquor type beer.

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
me and my buddy noticed that the corona caps ARE differant.we rarely get fooled by caps on the atp but when we do they are usually corona.go figure.

In the sledding/snow play areas you can tell alot about who plays there by their bottle caps lying about.If I see even one lucky lager...pfffft...I move on..:occasion14:

OP
OP
S

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I see even one lucky lager...pfffft...I move on..:occasion14:

This part made me laugh... but I don't know why. I don't know what that means! Is a Lucky Lager a cheap drink or something?

Skippy

Rik601

Oct 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HEY don't forget CORONA and CORONA EXTRA are HORSE PISS !! CULLED FROM THE FINEST STABELS IN TJ UNTOUCHED BY HUMAN HANDS !!!!!

Chris R

Feb 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bud light seems the most popular in my neck of the woods. That D2 coil on my MXT Pro loves those things.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yup skippy..lucky lager means plated jewelery.I dont make the rules..:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread