Metal detecting an 1800s taverns cellar hole brought us many treasures!!

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Metal detecting an 1800s tavern's cellar hole brought us many treasures!!

Hi fellow dirt diggers & treasure hunters!!
This weekend we hit an old cellar hole in the woods...the remains of "Fox Hollow", a tavern that hosted fox hunts in the 1800's. But we weren't hunting a fox - we were after history! Love the treasures we found....Happy hunting to you all!!

https://youtu.be/-bBDmRNnVi8

Upvote 0

Baja

Sep 9, 2015
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur ll -
Minelab CTX-3030 -
White's Spectra V3i -
w/ Sun Ray DX-1 probe -
Fisher F75 ProArc -
w/ Sun Ray Invader FX-1 probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another awesome hunt! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much!! A lot of research went into that location, and I love that it paid off. So glad you liked it! Happy hunting to you, Baja!

Oct 13, 2015
U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much for shareing!!! I am going to be new to metal detecting as soon as i determine which equipment to purchase. Watching how you worked was great and super encourageing. If you have any suggestions regarding beginners detectors and pointers it would be greatly appreciated!��

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! Thank you for watching! So excited to hear you are new to metal detecting - you will LOVE it!! It is the most exciting hobby EVER. In my opinion (and, as most of you out there know, I am very partial to White's machines), White's new Treasuremaster or Treasure pro machines are EXCELLENT entry level machines! I did videos on both of them (you can see them on youtube under my Silverslingers channel). They are easy to use straight out of the box, and have a ton of features at a very good price point. I still use the Treasure Pro quite a bit and always have it in the car with me. For a pinpointer (I can't hunt without one!) I use the TRX Bullseye - it's excellent, has adjustable sensitivity, and is waterproof. Let me know if you have any other questions and welcome to this hobby!!

Thank you so much for shareing!!! I am going to be new to metal detecting as soon as i determine which equipment to purchase. Watching how you worked was great and super encourageing. If you have any suggestions regarding beginners detectors and pointers it would be greatly appreciated!��

Fourman110

Jun 22, 2013
Cedar Rapids IA area
Detector(s) used
Manticore
AT Pro
E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're so enthusiastic in every video. Can't help but want to get out right away and hit the dirt. Nice finds yet again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions