treasure magazine?

red

Feb 17, 2005
Lexington, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ70, Garrett 500
LT and W&E mag are both real good mags and full of advice but at $15. for a sub. is great.

I'll be looking for that $15. add listing.

Red

red

Feb 17, 2005
Lexington, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ70, Garrett 500
Thank you for the site on e-bay.
I will be ordering LT tomorrow I can't pass it up.
When I get LT I have to drive all the way into Austin and I'm a country boy and hate traffic so Austin is not a walk in the park to me anymore.
I think a traffic jam is 2 farmers sitting in the road talking cows. :D and I have to stop and say howdy for a while also.

Red

M

mercypa

Hello Mike.I saw an auction awhile back for a subscription to W&E for around $15 from a lady in Florida.She had said that she gets a deal from the companies but you had to wait around 14 weeks for the order to go through.I just thought that was to long to wait so I passed.IF you do buy let me know how it goes because she had a few mags I have never heard of and at huge savings.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Thanks,
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Doug

Jan 23, 2005
"Western & Eastern Treasures" is by far the best in my opinion.? It focuses specifically on metal detecting.? "Lost Treasure Magazine" is ok, but deals more with legends of treasures hidden or lost and shipwrecks.

A new magazine called "American Digger" recently came into being.? It looks like it might be good, but the subscription is a little pricey, and I'm not sure if it is a monthly publication.? I believe it may publish every two months.

W & E is the best.?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JohnW (upper E. TN said:
"Western & Eastern Treasures" is by far the best in my opinion.? It focuses specifically on metal detecting.? "Lost Treasure Magazine" is ok, but deals more with legends of treasures hidden or lost and shipwrecks.

A new magazine called "American Digger" recently came into being.? It looks like it might be good, but the subscription is a little pricey, and I'm not sure if it is a monthly publication.? I believe it may publish every two months.

W & E is the best.?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?American Digger is By-monthly. I just received their second issue the other day. It is on heavy glossy stock compared to the others & comes in a Plastic rapper. I noticed $1.98 postage. which means $12.00 of every subscription is going for that. Alot of Pics & info, on all typs of hunting, however it reminds me of a CLUB Publication, in that 99% of the pics are by a small group of people. either their doing it to promote themselves or they just don't like the pics & stories being submitted to them. or non are being submitted. not alot of ads yet either. all this being said ; I'm still happy I subscribed.? ? ? ? ? ? ? JohnW said it perfectly on W&E and Lost treasure, nothing I can ad? ; jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions