Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday's Finds.

This is my third time out with the CTX and I can't tell you how many times I was shaking my head in awe with this machine. It took me 11 months to finally decide to drop the hammer and get one. I'm sorry I waited so long. This park where I hunted doesn't give up the old stuff, but the coins are deep with lots of iron and pulltabs. The first deep signal of the day came in at 8" on the meter, after sticking my Periscope in the ground I made contact at 9" It was giving a high tone with numbers where silver hits. The first coin out was a nickle, no way that gave that kind of tone or reading, I'm thinking I've got silver with a nickle. Turns out I had a mini spill with the nickle and 2 wheats. I had iron grunts on both sides of the coins, a warm fuzzy feeling moment :) All the other targets came in at 7-8" which is average at this spot. I am amazed at how well this machine can separate targets with high tones and a good cursor reading with the stock coil. I thought the E-trac had the market cornered on iding deep signals, I'm glad I was wrong. I'm more than happy with my new toy!! Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_3334.JPG
    IMG_3334.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 0

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds,u got nice machine , ur etrac is also nice machine pulling silvers from my park and glad my T2 kept up ur awesome machines

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just think another 8,928.5 hunts like today's the CTX will have paid for itself. All kidding aside, congrats on getting a detector that you enjoy and one that breaths life back into previously hunted sites. Sounds like you are really enjoying the CTX.

OP
OP
Dan(NM)

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Loco, I'm so far in the hole with my toys I'll never see the end of the tunnel. Good thing it's just a hobby :-)

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Loco, I'm so far in the hole with my toys I'll never see the end of the tunnel. Good thing it's just a hobby :-)

There are far worse things you could be spending your money on. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Dan(NM)

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right, wine , women and song :)

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
good to hear you are dialing in your ctx !!If I had all the money I have ever spent on wine women and song I could party soooo hard right now.of course I would prolly pass out and miss my private concert with the stones..:occasion14:

OP
OP
Dan(NM)

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't even want to think about the money I've spent of partying, I bet I could have a few more top of the line machines to stand in the corner :)

basque-man

Silver Member
Sep 26, 2014
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This hobby certainly can add up but well worth it!!!! Congrats on the finds!!! Get a hold of those old maps from the 1800's from your area and head out!!!! Good luck!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread