Pulse Induction detectors HELP please

roman123

Greenie
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and ready to feast on some turkey soon :hello2:

I have been doing some research and want to make my final decision but wanted to take your opinion before proceeding. I am looking for a pulse induction system that will penetrate through mineralized soil and where hot rocks are present(:BangHead:)
i concluded my search and found two detectors that might be up for the job, please let me know what you think or recommend

Pulse Star II Pro (German)

Pulse Star II Info

DeepTech Ground Pioneer 4500 (Bulgarian)

DeepTech Metal Detectors & Accessories

Upvote 0

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you're happy, that is all that matters. Good luck! :occasion14:

Rob in KS

Aug 21, 2006
Middle of Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There were a couple of episodes of "Meteorite Men" where they tried a couple of machines with the 3'x3' pvc coils searching for large meteorites. They seemed to work well, but I do not recall the machines that they tried. Very expensive machines though...Stuart

When they were in Kansas and found a 1400 lb palasite, they were using a pulse star II modified for the large coil.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TH,

I tend to agree....my everyday machine mid range price wise is a Tesoro DeLeon.....I checked out the field test results and the user stated he found a silver dime at 11" measured depth.....the best I've done is about 6" and maybe 8" on an LC....and I've been detecting for 20 plus years.

So like you I'm skeptical on the depth claims made by the various manufacturers.

Regards + HH

Bill

Specs do not mean anything......

OP
OP
roman123

roman123

Greenie
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'day all, thank you all for your input and I think I am going to go with Whites two box detector, if someone happens to have a TM-808 for sale or know of someone that has one for sale please PM...I think I will stick with US machines for the time being and in the future after I conclude my research I will go with something else. Thanks again fellas!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread