Exploring & detecting an abandoned 1700s house!! And Tiger digs a bucket lister :)

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exploring & detecting an abandoned 1700s house!! And Tiger digs a bucket lister :)

Hi friends!! This time we had the amazing opportunity to explore the inside and outside of an abandoned 1776 house...unreal!! It stands there frozen in time. And Tiger dug himself a bucket lister! As always, thank you for watching & happy hunting to you!!

P.s. Video short and ad-free, as always (I choose to keep my channel non-monetized)

https://youtu.be/kE3ry6yXXqw

Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A thrime is still on my bucket list! A thrickel is too! Nice find! :thumbsup:

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the trime! Actually found one searching coins but not detecting yet!

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you guys! I loved that location - there's nothing like exploring an old standing home...so many layers of history in one place! I felt very honored to have the opportunity to be there. Thank you for watching! happy hunting :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread