A LITTLE HELP IN FINDING THE RIGHT OLD MAPS FOR MDing?

olprofessor

Jan 14, 2015
Northridge, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0
OP
OP
O

olprofessor

Jan 14, 2015
Northridge, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the info, Joe. I think Im going to a different forum where I can get some answers.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! That's kind of an entitled attitude to have. You only requested info yesterday.

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the info, Joe. I think Im going to a different forum where I can get some answers.

tumblr_ma7m4vesnz1rdiecno1_400.jpg

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
topographical maps my musical friend. you might find what you looking for there, but not here.

OP
OP
O

olprofessor

Jan 14, 2015
Northridge, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're right, that's why I found a better forum and got the answers I needed. Too many grumpy people here. Bye! Administrator, cancel me as of now...

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
You're right, that's why I found a better forum and got the answers I needed. Too many grumpy people here. Bye! Administrator, cancel me as of now...

There's one less now. I used to get mad when mom wouldn't do my homework for me too .

125dfbbb1bdf15ba7f2b4461641d7903902eca47d82a45dba756579b0164cc3d.jpg

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
alas the world is full of people not only wanting a handout but expecting if not demanding one. the great leeching society, providing as little as possible for as much possible.

SirWalterRaleigh

Jul 29, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett pinpointer
Lesche 85 and Sampson t-handle 31"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And here I was getting ready to unload all my resources for you to use. Not anymore. Carry one with your other forum, friend. Nice attitude by the way

JoeB_OH

Dec 19, 2012
Cleveland , Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher F44, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Bounty Hunter Tracker 4.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Geez, if he knew EVERYTHING already, why bother us?

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 700 (stock and 6" coil), Pro-find 35 PP, Makro PP, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Well, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. Good riddance; hope you find some patience and a better attitude while you are out there riding that high horse.:wave:

OP
OP
O

olprofessor

Jan 14, 2015
Northridge, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just checking back cuz I know how concerned you all are..(apparently, or there wouldn't be so many crybaby posts)I found 2 much better (and less BITTER) forums online. All you brats with the 'pile on' mentality- go suck it!! Ha!

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Just checking back cuz I know how concerned you all are..(apparently, or there wouldn't be so many crybaby posts)I found 2 much better (and less BITTER) forums online. All you brats with the 'pile on' mentality- go suck it!! Ha!

1310566609761.jpg

Z.K.

Bronze Member
Jun 16, 2015
The Grants
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Touché, Dr. Beasley. They fell right into your trap. Now, confess: you are actually a professor of trolling, and are conducting a new study. I'd say the independent variable is...petulance.

In all seriousness, I've actually never seen so many good natured, helpful folks and sense of community on a forum of this size. It has been a great experience for me. I would qualify though, that part of what seems to operate here are some values I happen to really resonate with, including the expectation that one demonstrate genuine effort before being rewarded by others' experience.

Dang it....I haven't fallen for troll bait since 1994.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe he needs a topo of the bridge he lives under! Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread