[Deteknix Quest] Lost then found then lost again!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
$$$$ I am attending [Deteknix Quest].Post and win our prize. $$$$

image.png
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/deteknix/

Back several years ago I lost my wedding ring while doing yard work and went through a couple of Stainless Steel replacements just to have a band on my hand.
Then one day, I was mowing and looked over in the flower bed and saw a bright glint shining on top of a small dirt mound.
I was amazed! There sat my lost gold wedding ring, like a crash landed flying saucer, half buried in the little hilltop.
I jumped around like a "Diggers" guy and couldn't wait to show my wife.
Fast forward a few years and I've just discovered I lost my wedding ring again when cleaning up the grandson's pool for the winter. Yikes!
This time I thought, I'm going to buy a metal detector and try to find it.
So l purchased a mid level detector, went to the backyard and by the 5th signal I had my ring back.
Again I had this awesome feeling of relief but with the added feeling of being pumped up by finding treasure!
This is how I got into metal detecting and with the hunt, outside air and exercise its been a fantastic adventure.
I have not lost my ring again!
Best of luck out there!
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread