Rookie with a DFX

A

Axerocker

This my first post, just purchased a White's DFX and a Bullseye pinpointer. This is my first year detecting, I was infected by the detecting bug thanks to my good friend Dave. Thought I'd share with the rest of you my first finds. I recently went to a local park where they were setting up for a carnival this coming weekend, so next week should be fun. Hope the rest of you rookies don't get discouraged because we were at first, but persistance pays off.

Attachments

• rookie finds.jpg
    rookie finds.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 247
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet forum. You have a top notch detector that will do the job in many types of detecting except underwater. Keep learning and always have an open mind. Read all you can on using the DFX as there is more than one book written about it.

Good Luck,
Sandman

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My favorite town park has an annual carnival. Nice of them to keep re-seeding my playbox. :D

Just wish the Carnies give out better rings. ;D

spez401

Jul 13, 2006
Coventry, RI
Detector(s) used
Excal
axe,

I'll give you the same advice as i do everyone else with the DFX. Sign up to www.dfxonly.com, and get the book Digging deeper with the DFX , by jeff foster.

After that... play around, and learn the machine

good luck
steve

R

RUDY2003

Welcome axerocker, I like the Christmas pin and good start. The engine is missing on your mini-bike....
Keep safe...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread