Indiana diggin

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good Luck, around here you'd need a pick ax.

denwag

Nov 8, 2015
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
V3i, CTX3030, AT Pro, Garrett Carrot, TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Live in middle southern Indiana. Ground is now bedrock down to about 5" or more. Need a pick axe to get there. I quit for the winter when I had some rocks with metal in them that I had to take home and thaw in the house. They turned to mud and the Wife put a stop to that.

Guster

Dec 8, 2015
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol I live in Indiana and just got a detector today. Im gonna patiently wait to not freeze out there with a jackhammer.

Coinhunter17

Tenderfoot
Jan 26, 2016
Rushville in
Detector(s) used
Technetics 4000. Garrett ace 250. Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey anyone be interested in going out hunting sat I live in rushville and have seen the weather is going to be warm enough to thaw the ground ...I'm picking up my new detector and can't wait to go hunt figured I would see if anyone wants to go just got an awesome written consent

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
< Madison county here, but gonna be too muddy I fear

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey anyone be interested in going out hunting sat I live in rushville and have seen the weather is going to be warm enough to thaw the ground ...I'm picking up my new detector and can't wait to go hunt figured I would see if anyone wants to go just got an awesome written consent

Hey there ch17, I'm close to Greensburg, what kind of areas do you hunt, I'm gonna try some tomorrow so if it's good then it will DIFF be good for sat.

Guster

Dec 8, 2015
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a 100 year old abandoned house that Im hitting when spring comes near. Seems like a good starter spot

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread