Jacksonville, FL E-Tracers -- I need your help!

TroutBumDave

Jan 8, 2015
Northern Utah
Detector(s) used
White's Coin Master 6000/D -- Garrett GTI 2500 -- Etrac
Primary Interest:
Other
Jacksonville, FL E-Trac'ers -- I need your help!

I am in Jacksonville until Saturday afternoon, my work week is done, and I've got two days to MD my ass off. I flew all the way from Utah and had a hell of a time getting my detector packed safely, but I got it done. I have already done some beach hunting at Jacksonville Beach (not much going on there, I'm afraid) and last night I stumbled onto a really exciting chunk of land to hunt. Unfortunately, my batteries died about ten minutes into my hunt -- no worries, right? I jumped in my car and cruised over to the Mini-Mart to score some batteries. Just to be sure I was getting the right size, I popped the cap off of my machine and beheld a HORRID sight... l was staring at the rechargable pack, and not the normal battery pack. My charger cord AND my regular battery pack are thousands of miles west, sitting in my living room.

Is there anyone here, or within a few hours of Jacksonville, that would be willing to help out this poor, unfortunate, sap? I'll gladly pay you a rental fee and will have it back in the mail to you by Saturday.

Anyone? If there was an emoji or emoticon for "falling to my knees, begging like the lowest slime that's ever trudged the Earth," I'd post it.

Please call or text me (text is best, as I'm in meetings all day today) and tell me that my trip isn't completely FUBAR'd... Thanks in advance -- BIG TIME!

Dave -- 801-641-7641

Upvote 0

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Find a Minelab dealer or rental and grab a charged battery!

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kellyco metal detectors---------1085 Belle Ave, Winter Springs , Florida 32708-----ph 407-699-8700 or 1-888-535-5926 :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
T

TroutBumDave

Jan 8, 2015
Northern Utah
Detector(s) used
White's Coin Master 6000/D -- Garrett GTI 2500 -- Etrac
Primary Interest:
Other
I was really hoping to avoid the four hour drive, but it looks like that's what it's going to have to be. Man, Minelab's website/dealer page is a JOKE.

Thanks all of you guys for your ideas!

Skrimps

Feb 3, 2016
North Florida
Detector(s) used
LandRangerPro, Minelab GF40, Land or Sea Pinpointer, Truper Short Shovel, Harbor Freight Detector & Pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were you able to get what you needed? How did it go?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread