Newbie needs advice: best handhelp probe?

TonyinCT

Mar 14, 2006
Granby, CT
The Vibraprobe is a good probe but what detector do you have? An inline probe may be better for you or even a Pocket Uniprobe. Let me know if I canhelp you with more info. :)

OP
OP
SpecialFarces

SpecialFarces

May 7, 2007
Upstate New York - USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
TonyinCT said:
The Vibraprobe is a good probe but what detector do you have? An inline probe may be better for you or even a Pocket Uniprobe. Let me know if I canhelp you with more info. :)

I was thinking of getting an in-line probe for my Minelab SE, however I don't want to be locked into one probe for each machine (I'm looking at buying a waterproof MD unit next).

spez401

Jul 13, 2006
Coventry, RI
Detector(s) used
Excal
I'm a huge fan of the vibraprobre. The only problem I have with it is that my 5 year daughter thinks that it is her own personal "treasure finder". She doesn't like my bullseye.

steve

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X
Get the in line probe for the SE. It will detect up to 3 inches deeper and save you a lot of time. Then, if you have other machines the vibra probe is a good choice. I would never give up my in line on my EX-2's

detectordave

Apr 6, 2005
Ann Arbor Meechigan
Detector(s) used
DFX WITH DX-1 PROBE AND XLT WITH XL-1 PROBE
Depending on Which detector you have. I used a bullseye II for a few years until I bought a DX-1 for my DFX. Now I cant believe I ever did without. Its awesome! HH dave.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread