SPOOKIEST find EVER, but it was followed by my favorite silver find yet, so PHEW!

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi friends,
I hope 1026 finds you all well & itching to go detecting! We are battling the last remnants of the winter, but Spring is most definitely in the air (and the ground).
We hit a cellar hole this weekend where I almost suffered a heart attack 4:13 minutes in, but luckily an awesome silver find later made up for my ordeal.
Happy hunting to you all!
P.S. This is a video post; video is short with no advertisement :)
https://youtu.be/KgmCTccATzA

Upvote 0

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi friends,
I hope 1026 finds you all well & itching to go detecting! We are battling the last remnants of the winter, but Spring is most definitely in the air (and the ground).
We hit a cellar hole this weekend where I almost suffered a heart attack 4:13 minutes in, but luckily an awesome silver find later made up for my ordeal.
Happy hunting to you all!
P.S. This is a video post; video is short with no advertisement :)
https://youtu.be/KgmCTccATzA

Whoa I thought you found a time machine that would take you back to 1026! [emoji4]

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed it after I submit, LOL!! Now how awesome would a time machine be!? Transport me right back to the 1700s so I can see where all the coins and relics were lost!

Whoa I thought you found a time machine that would take you back to 1026! [emoji4]

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice movie and finds.:icon_thumleft: I noticed you Hubby's nickname is the same as my Wife's.:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright: I gave it to her in 1962.:notworthy:
Marvin

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome, Marvin!! Bet it's a well-deserved nickname ;) Happy hunting to you!

Nice movie and finds.:icon_thumleft: I noticed you Hubby's nickname is the same as my Wife's.:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright: I gave it to her in 1962.:notworthy:
Marvin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread