Minelab excal 2

SBMatt

Greenie
Dec 22, 2015
Goleta, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure where you are seeing those prices. Call around. You wont see deals posted online for it, i'll give you that. Call Kellyco or bigboyhobbies and they will give you a good price.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been looking at minelab excal 2. THis may not be the right thread spot, I apologize if it is not. How is it you never ever see a Minelab go on sale. Seems the prices went from 1200, to 1500 now to 1900 . Now its out of reach? What gives.
You must be in Canada, prices haven't changed in states, but due to the exchange rate of Canadian dollar price in Canada went up...

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Boxes on sticks, that go beep
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been looking at minelab excal 2. THis may not be the right thread spot, I apologize if it is not. How is it you never ever see a Minelab go on sale. Seems the prices went from 1200, to 1500 now to 1900 . Now its out of reach? What gives.

If you're interested...I've got one I'm ready to let go of. 11 months old, approx 20 hours use, will include Anderson chest harness also. Great machine, I just don't live close enough to water to justify keeping it.Pics upon request. $950 shipped to US lower 48.

joee5

Dec 16, 2015
Central New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excaliber II
Whites XLT
Garrett PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bought mine a few years back from Bart at Bigboys. Great service. Give him a call, he'll hook you up.
Good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread