Skiatook Oklahoma Help

Jenks Oklahoma

Oct 3, 2015
Jenks Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get permission from owners with no problem. But clueless what to do with it.

Not sure where to start. I'm new at treasure hunting as far as reading or understanding clues. I've been obsessed with treasure hunting my entire life. My definition of treasure is finding places things that are part of history or our past. When my kids moved out and I had time on my hands I found treasure hunting was a hobby or addiction for others as well.

My point I have permission on a couple properties that haven't been searched. One will be going for sale today in skiatook. It's 5 plus acres at the top of hill or mountain overlooking city. You can see tulsa. How do I know if it's worth hunting? What where how do I start.

I can't seem to learn enough or research enough fast enough and this short time limit on the sale forces me to ask for help.

The property is unique in it starts on top of hill and then the hill itself is included. You pass lots of neighbor going to house this acreage is undisturbed and has FABULOUS AMAZING HIDEOUTS. boulders and massive rocks everywhere.

Assuming snakes as well so to look for treasure arrowhead does it need to be a specific location or spot or do I see every spot as a hidden treasure with my lack of experience.

Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you don't have time to do the research, you'll just have to go and use your eye balls and metal detector to see what might be there. Good Luck!

1Radr4lf

Sep 9, 2012
Owasso, OK
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro and Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jenks, did you get a chance to get to your spot in Skiatook? How was is if you did?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread